TRAINING + TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Making sure everyone using your system is properly trained and educated will produce better results. Training, system schematics and complete component documentation are all included with each Sound Innovations installation.
ON-SITE TRAINING AND SYSTEM EVALUATION
We offer on-site training on your existing system, which includes:
• Proper calibration of existing components
• Correcting any user error problems
• Training on how to get the most out of your existing components
ADVANCED TRAINING CLASS
Our advanced class can be taken on-site or at one of our workshops.
(On-site training sessions are tailored for the venue and equipment in use.)
• Powerpoint presentation
• Class text
• Hands-on demonstrations
What you'll learn:
• The basics / audio fundamentals
• Microphone applications and techniques
• What all those knobs do and how to best use them
• Understanding and avoiding "feedback"
• Types of connections and cables
• Advanced audio components such as compressors, gates, effects, etc.
• Ways to control volume
• Tricks the pros use
• Wireless systems
• Advantages of the latest digital technology